This applet will allow you to sign the contract to receive 4,000xx in compensation for running your node in the first half of November 2021. Only nodes with > 60% uptime between ProtoNet and MainNet are eligible. If you are eligible you will receive an email.
Per the November Payments announcement, you need to register a new wallet to receive your November payments in
Next week, the process for operators to move their nodes over to the new wallet will be done. You will be moving your node to this new wallet, which will free your current wallet to nominate any node while maintaining the Team Multiplier – thereby ensuring your coins can take the most advantage of nominating on the xx network.
Step 1 – Generate a new wallet
Please use the Quantum Ready Wallet Generator to make a new wallet. Make sure to keep it safe, this will be the wallet your node will be validating from.
Step 2 – Sign the contract for the new wallet
Using the November Payment Applet (download below) use your BetaNet Keys to sign the contract and commit to your new wallet.
You will need to use this wallet with the new MainNet Transition Program Commitment applet next week.
That is it. The team will get your coins over the next week and start the next phase of the process soon.
Instructions for receiving November BetaNet compensation for nodes not in the MainNet Transition Program.
Per the November Payments announcement, you need to register a wallet to receive your November payment.
It can either be a new wallet or an existing wallet. If you want to use a new wallet, please use the Quantum Ready Wallet Generator to make a new wallet.
With your selected wallet, download the November Payment Applet (download below) and use your BetaNet Keys to sign the contract and commit to your wallet.
That is it. The team will get your coins over the next week.
Download the correct file for your operating system. You can use the provided SHA256 checksums to verify the integrity of your download.
- macOS (Intel and M1)
- Source: november-commitments branch in the elixxir/mainnet-commitments repository
- GUI Source: novemberCompensationForm branch in the elixxir/mainnet-commitments-ui repository
- Download the zip file for macOS above. The same file will work on both M1 and Intel Macs.
- Double click the zip file. The app will extract to the same location.
- Right-click on the app and select “Open”.
- A warning will appear saying the app cannot be verified. Click the “Open” button to continue.
- Download the binary for Windows above.
- Double click the downloaded executable to install the app (note that the installer extracts the app and its assets to your temporary file directory).
- Once the installer opens, click the “Install” button to install the app into your temporary files (or select an alternate location).
- Once the installer completes, click the “Close” button, and the app will automatically launch.
If you close the app and need to relaunch it, you can either reinstall it via the downloaded installer or navigate to
%LocalAppData%\Temp\novemberCompensationForm and launch
- Download the zip file for Linux.
- Extract the contents of the zip file.
$ unzip november-compensation-linux-x64.zip
- Enter the extracted directory.
$ cd nwjs-*
- Run the
Using the Form
To fill out this form, you need the credentials for your BetaNet node (key, public certificate, and IDF). Per previous instructions, the team expects node operators to have these in a secure location. To find these, refer to Finding Betanet Node Credentials on the wiki. If you do not have them already, download them to the machine from which you are running the app.
- First, select your Node’s public certificate. It will be a
- Select your Node’s private key. It will be a
- Select your Node’s identity file (IDF). It will be a
- Enter the wallet to receive payment. If you are a MainNet node, this will be a new wallet. If you are a CanaryNet node, this will be an existing or new wallet.
- Review the contract and press the checkmark to accept the conditions. Note that you can view the entire contract on a separate page or print it for your records.
- Press the “Submit” button and wait for the confirmation message. This may take a few moments.
If you do not have your BetaNet Keys, the team cannot help you.